We are happy to let you know that the fall semester program is now finalized. Both the coming fall and spring semester classes will be online in order to ensure the health of all our students and staff. For this coming fall you can now sign up to all our regular undergraduate.
Undergraduate Program Online:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Certificate Course
- MA Preparatory Program
For more information on the Undergraduate Program please click here.
Fall 2020 Online Courses
Furthermore, in addition to our regular fall semester programs, RYI will make the following courses available to those who are interested in studying one (or more) of these courses without the need to commit without the need to commit to the obligations of a degree program. If you fall into this category the following options are available to you:
- Traditional Textual Study: The Bodhicaryāvatāra (Way of the Bodhisattva) & The Gateway to Knowledge
- Classical Tibetan: Beginning 1 & Intermediate 1
- Colloquial Tibetan: Beginning 1 & Intermediate 1
- Nepali: Beginning 1 & Beginning 2
- Sanskrit: Beginning 1 & Intermediate 1
Beginning and intermediate levels are given over the course of two semesters and you have the option to complete the second half of beginning and intermediate levels in the spring semester.*
All courses have live classes with most courses having two options from which you can choose in order to accommodate your time zone and lifestyle. You will find information about the schedule, details of the program and course fee on the relevant pages given above.
The deadline for all applications is August 9. Orientation begins August 26, with classes commencing August 31. The fall semester ends December 18.
* Please note, that the spring course catalog will be finalized later in the fall semester, and while we hope to offer a continuation of all the various courses we cannot confirm it at this point.