TSADRA FOUNDATION IN COLLABORATION WITH RANGJUNG YESHE INSTITUTE
ADVANCING THE COMBINED STUDY & PRACTICE OF TIBETAN BUDDHISM
The Madhyāntavibhāga Course for Tablets introduces, for the first time, a comprehensive and immersive environment for Buddhist studies that combines the various elements that are important for the study and contemplation of pivotal Buddhist philosophical texts. This course is an offering designed and produced by Tsadra Foundation to complement other courses of the Rangjung Yeshe Institute's online learning program.
The course includes:
- A bilingual Tibetan-English presentation of the text
- Intuitive navigation scheme for topic outlines
- An extensive collection of video and audio lectures
- Transcripts of these lectures
- Enhanced materials drawn from the commentaries and from classroom handouts
- Student assessments
- A list of external references including academic works by authoritative Western scholars.
The course presents a translation of the Buddhist masterpiece Distinguishing the Middle from Extremes. This famed text, often referred to by its Sanskrit title, Madhyāntavibhāga, is part of a collection known as the Five Maitreya Teachings (byams chos sde lnga). Maitreya, the Buddha's regent, is held to have entrusted these profound and vast instructions to the master Asanga in the heavenly realm of Tusita.
Purchase and explore the Tsadra eDharma courses at affordable prices!
IN THE MAKING
WITHIN THE RANGJUNG YESHE INSTITUTE COLLECTION: